one by one® request form
- Please complete the form below
- Application is due two months before your event
- Organizations can only receive the grant once every 12 months
- Recipients are determined by location, programming diversity, merit of cause, and audience served
*Donation recipients must be a 501(c)(3) organization, a school, a religious organization or a
registered Canadian charity
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of acceptable senders so that you'll be sure to receive correspondence from us.
4imprint is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the policy of non-discrimination on any basis including gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, disability or national origin. 4imprint will donate to organizations that support this same belief.
Please complete the following questions using less than 250 words for each answer.
and Terms of Service
Please note: In order to apply for a donation you must be employed by or be a member of the Board of Directors for a 501(c)(3) organization, a school, a religious organization, or a registered Canadian charity. You also must be at least 18 years of age.